The Colorado Times Recorder seeks interns.
- Reporting on political events.
- Researching facts and issues related to the news.
- Editing and recording video and audio.
- Proofreading and fact-checking articles and documents.
- Updating websites and social media sites.
- Editing opinion submissions.
- Reporting on the appearances of public officials on social media and talk radio shows.
The successful applicant will probably have:
- Some proven research or journalism experience.
- The ability to update websites and social media.
- Familiarity with local media and politics.
- A willingness to work on different tasks simultaneously.
The part-time position is compensated lasts for three months. Our office is located at 1738 Wynkoop in Lodo. Hours are negotiable. In-person and/or remote.
Please send resume and cover letter to:
Jason @ Coloradotimesrecorder.com
No Phone calls, please.